– Currently enrolled or recent graduate of undergraduate program majoring in Business, Finance, or related field.
– Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to recommend and position technical solutions to solve customer business challenges.
– Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with business and technical teams at all levels at the client’s organization.
– Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to multitask and take initiatives.
– Exhibition of critical thinking.
– Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
– Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
– Effectively profiles target accounts and builds relationships with business decision-makers at targeted clients.
– Communicates with cross-functional groups and builds strategic relationships with client teams.
– Works with the International Business Development team.
– Prepare and deliver technical presentations to prospective companies in collaboration with the technical departments of the company.
– Respond to requests for information/quotes/proposals,
– Ensures client satisfaction and broadening of offerings.
– Provides market feedback and customer requirements to operations and services teams in order to enrich their offerings.
– A unique opportunity for a career in a European oriented company and self-development.
– Youthful and professional work culture and environment.
– Flexible work hours.
– International and highly competitive environment in contact with leading-edge technology.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume at [email protected]
Currently all the interviews are conducted remotely.
We are always interested to meet potential team members to join our fast-growing, dynamic team of professionals.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.