We are looking for a talented Cloud Solution Architect to join the Research and Development department of Konnektable Technologies Ltd. in Athens, Greece. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect with 2-5 years of experience. While our work is exciting from a technical standpoint, it is also something you can be proud to contribute to – as we work to address important complex societal problems through the use of data-driven analysis and decision making.
– 2-5 years of experience with Cloud Solutions.
– Support the design and development of AWS-based cloud solutions for data-driven decision making and related technical documentation.
– Provide relevant support to Product Managers, Product Developers and Technical team.
– Supervise technical staff, providing line management and technical expertise to contribute to the development and delivery of cloud-based solutions for our public-sector clients.
– Have proven expertise in building applications for the cloud and deploying them in AWS. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience with AWS tools, deployment and management services and will be able to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based cloud solutions environment.
– Deep understanding of the current state of Data Warehousing and Data Lake, Analytics, ETL.
– Data governance, SQL/NoSQL, security, Firewalls, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
– Good understanding of networking: TCP/IP, IP addresses, HTTP, DNS.
– Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in an approachable way for public sector audiences.
– The role requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Masters in Computer Science, related Software Engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
– AWS Certified Cloud Solutions Architect
– 2-3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
– Experience in a public sector client engagement capacity
– Flexible working hours
– Continuous learning
– Career growth opportunities
– International working environment
– An attractive remuneration package
– Broad project variety and possible mobility between projects over time
Experience: 1 year (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
Currently, all the interviews are conducted remotely.
To apply for this position please send your CV and short motivation letter to [email protected]
We are always interested to meet potential team members to join our fast-growing, dynamic team of professionals.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.