We are looking for a Full-stack Software Engineer to join our team in Konnekt-able Technologies Ltd. in Waterford, Ireland.
Our projects entail implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, and connecting the two.
– 1+ years of experience with Python and with either Reactjs or Angular.
– Experience with HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS and responsive Web Authoring.
– Experience with a python web framework, either Flask or Django.
– Experience in building robust and well-tested REST APIs.
– Some experience working in a CI environment and a basic understanding of DevOps tools (Docker, Git, Jenkins).
– TDD enthusiast.
– Any experience with Java/spring will be considered a bonus.
– Collaborate to deliver solutions from design to release.
– Work closely with the Engineering team to create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code.
– Support other team members through peer review.
– Proactively raise ideas and issues, contributing to designs with feedback and suggestions for improvement.
– A passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest software development trends and technologies will be greatly appreciated In order to be a core member of the development team, you must be able to work across the full software development lifecycle, from design and analysis through development to delivery.
– Willing to learn.
– Highly motivated.
– Strongly focused.
– Able to clearly communicate architectural and technology decisions.
– Flexible working hours.
– Continuous learning.
– Career growth opportunities.
– International working environment.
– An attractive remuneration package.
– Broad project variety and possible mobility between projects over time.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume at [email protected]
Currently all the interviews are conducted remotely.
We are always interested to meet potential team members to join our fast-growing, dynamic team of professionals.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.