Konnektable Technologies Ltd. is looking for two qualified Senior Proposal Writers with solid experience in the development of proposals in Horizon 2020 Programmes to join the International Business Development Department (IBD) in Waterford, Ireland and Athens, Greece.
The appropriate candidate will work across all levels of a proposal (proposal writing, consortium building, methodology, project organisation, etc.) producing critical content. The role enables the successful candidate to be a part of exciting interdisciplinary collaboration projects, involving Systems Engineering, Software & Application Development, AI, Cyber Security, Crisis Management, GIS, Telecommunications, Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Industry 4.0.
As Konnektable is an R&D focused organisation, the candidate is expected to keep up to date with technological updates. The post offers an outstanding opportunity to gain a strong track record across exciting, fast-moving and varied application domains, whilst working in an environment with high levels of external collaboration, research and industrial impact.
– Leading a bid end-to-end or working directly with the allocated Bid Manager on several sections of proposals.
– Analysing the Calls’ descriptions and drafting clear and accurate responses, ensuring content authored meets the compliance requirements
– Organising material and completing all writing assignments in a timely manner.
– Engaging with internal and external colleagues, actors and delivery partners to secure appropriate input to proposals, as well as motivating others to provide information, to ensure deadlines are adhered to.
-Collaborating closely with technical subject matter experts, to obtain sufficient information such as processes, methods and techniques required to author proposal sections, including technical approaches, management plans, and other content.
– Describing pilot use cases, utilising technology components, in cooperation with business stakeholders/partners.
– Communicating with potential partners and helping in building the proposal consortium.
– Organising and participating in proposal-related meetings and leading co-authors, subject matter experts and technical teams regarding the required input; assembling proposal content authored by other writers and contributors into cohesive, compliant technical proposals.
– Incorporating and addressing feedback and comments from proposal reviews into the proposal to refine approach.
– Ensuring good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders are kept to a high standard.
– Ensuring proposals are submitted on time and to a high standard and relevant format.
– At least three years of experience in proposal writing and preparation, preferably within Consultancy or Technology sectors.
– Proven record and demonstrable experience in proposal writing and building partner relationships is essential for this role.
– Proven ability to write concise written bid responses based on technical information.
– Capability to gather evidence from multiple sources, as well as experience in providing engaging content from technical information.
– Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal).
– University Degree (preferably in IT relevant field)
– Analytical and critical thinking.
– Ability to cooperate and work in virtual teams using e-meeting tools.
– Relationship management of international partners and ability to motivate teams, organise and facilitate e-meetings.
– Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
– Involved and accountable.
– Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
– Highly self-motivated and methodical, paying attention to detail.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet milestones and strict deadlines.
– MSc or PhD holder.
– Experience in the implementation of collaborative research projects.
– Ability to travel within the EU.
– Experience and understanding of IT professional services. Ideal candidates should have experience or solid background in any of the following areas: Systems Engineering, Software & Application Development, AI, Cyber Security, Crisis Management, GIS, Telecommunications, Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Industry 4.0.
– Attractive compensation package €30,000 – €60,000 gross per annum (based on experience and track record).
– Youthful and professional work culture and environment.
– Flexible work hours.
– International and highly competitive environment in contact with leading-edge technology.
Konnektable will assess candidate suitability using the following criteria:
– Initial shortlisting based on evaluation of CV.
– Skype Interview.
– Short Writing Test to evaluate writing skills fundamentals (might be required in case of non demonstrable track record).
– In-Person Interview.
To apply for this position please send your CV and short motivation letter to: [email protected]
References of funded projects that you wrote or contributed to will be evaluated; a strong track record within bid writing on major projects is desirable.
We are always interested to meet potential team members to join our fast-growing, dynamic team of professionals.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.