We are looking for a talented mid-level B2B Sales Account Manager with 2-5 years of experience and own network to join the Pre-sales and International Business Development team of Konnektable Technologies Ltd. in Ireland.
The role is responsible for evangelizing our solutions and software development services in the enterprise market segment, leading sales activities and consulting clients on best practices and strategic plans.
– 2+ years’ experience in the sales field in a sales, presales, or consultant role, promoting complex solutions in demanding enterprise environments.
– Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to recommend and position technical solutions to solve customer business challenges.
– Results-driven attitude, with a successful track record of designing or selling enterprise solutions and services to customers.
– Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with business and technical teams at all levels at the client’s organization.
– Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to multitask and take initiatives.
– Exhibition of critical thinking.
– Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
– Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
– Positions company’s software solutions and services to Enterprise clientele.
– Effectively profiles target accounts and builds relationships with business decision-makers at targeted clients.
– Communicates with cross-functional groups and builds strategic relationships with client teams.
– Works with the International Business Development team in coordinating sales activities.
– Prepares and delivers technical presentations to prospective companies in collaboration with the technical departments of the company.
– Manages proof of concepts or pilots from definition to completion.
– Responds to requests for information/quotes/proposals.
– Ensures client satisfaction and broadening of offerings.
– Establishes a professional network of IT decision-makers, influencers, and industry pundits.
– Keeps abreast of IT-related trends capturing best practices and advice.
– Provides market feedback and customer requirements to operations and services teams in order to enrich their offerings.
– A unique opportunity for a career in a European oriented company and self-development.
– Attractive compensation package based on experience plus commission.
– Youthful and professional work culture and environment.
– Flexible work hours.
– International and highly competitive environment in contact with leading-edge technology.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume at [email protected]
Currently all the interviews are conducted remotely.
We are always interested to meet potential team members to join our fast-growing, dynamic team of professionals.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.