The company Konnekt-able Technologies Ltd (hereinafter “the Company” “we” or “us”)located at Marine Point (2nd Floor), Belview Port, Waterford, X91 W0XW, Ireland, complies with GDPR and applicable national legislation and is the data controller for the processing of personal data of the visitors of the website https://konnektable.com [hereinafter the “Website].
How we collect your personal data
We may collect and further process your personal data, during your visit to the Website:
- – When you contact us through our Website using “contact us” form to get information about our products and services, in specific, contact details (such as full name, surname, email address, physical address, postal code, phone number) and the content of your message;
- – In case we communicate with you for promotional purposes, in order to inform you about our new technological solutions/products, in specific, your contact details contact details (such as full name, surname, email address, physical address, postal code, phone number;
- – In case you contact us to launch a partnership, and in specific, your contact details (such as full name, surname, email addresses, physical address, postal code, phone number) and the content of your message;
- – In case of a purchase:
- -Identification information (such as name, surname of company’s representative, physical and e-mail address, postal code, TIN and Tax Office);
- -Banking account details, such as account number, IBAN, holder’s name;
- – By your application for a job by submitting your CV, the content of your curriculum vitae;
- – Additional information regarding the documentation and clearing of transactions between us, such as payment details (date, amount, balance, price category, turnover, VAT);
- – Information that we collect through technological solutions such as cookies, or the use of local storage space, regarding your interaction with the Website.
Purpose of the processing
The above personal data is processed by KT exclusively for the following purposes and in accordance with the following lawful bases: The Company processes your personal data in order to cooperate with you and for the execution of its contractual relationship with you in the best possible way.
In particular we process your personal data in order to evaluate your needs and perform our duties and obligations in the most effective way. Also, we process your personal data for staffing the Company’s departments on the basis of your interests and your application for a job.
Personal data processing could also be used by us to optimize services for your benefit by cultivating customer preference for products and services, based on the interest you have shown in your online searches, thus offering even better quality and price. KT will never sell, rent or lease any of the data subjects’ data to third parties.
Moreover, we process your personal data in compliance with obligations and duties imposed by the law or administrative acts, including cases where it is required to file with public records or publish corporate acts and information related to the corporate type of ours.
The legal bases for the processing of personal data by KT is mainly the consent, service of contractual terms and KT’s legal interests.
With whom we share it
Your personal data is processed in full confidentiality. It is collected and stored on a secure cloud indironment in accordance with our strict policy of protecting your personal data and any other relevant information. The following categories of our partners may be the recipients of your personal data:
- – External consultants, accountants and lawyers;
- – The competent authorities and any other administrative, judicial or public authority or generally a legal or natural person to whom, by law or judicial decision, an obligation or a right may derive on behalf of ΚΤ to disclose such information;
- – All employees, agents, representatives and partners of KT.
All employees, agents, representatives, partners, external consultants, accountants and lawyers engaged in/collaborating with KT using the personal data are committed to complying with applicable privacy laws and current privacy policies. Any disclosure of this personal information may occur only if required by applicable law and / or in good faith that such action is deemed necessary or required in an effort to comply with applicable law.
Transfer of personal data to third countries
The data is also processed by the Controller in third countries (outside the EEA). The transfer of personal data to a third country by the controller is made on the basis of a decision of adequacy in accordance with art. 45 GDPR and / or on the basis of appropriate guarantees in accordance with Article. 46 GDPR (eg Standard contractual clauses / Standard data protection clauses issued by the Commission and concluded between KT and the Controller in a third country).
Rights of the data subjects
Data subjects have the following rights to the processing of their personal data from KT:
- – Right to acquire all the processed personal data used by KT.
- – Right of access to the data held by KT.
- – Right to correct and delete personal data upon request to KT.
- – Right to restrict processing, in case of certain circumstances.
- – Right to data portability, where, under certain conditions, data subjects have the right to receive their personal data, which they have provided to KT, in a structured, widely used and machine-readable form and have the right to transmit the data to another unobstructed Controller from KT.
- – Right against decisions based solely on automated processing, when specific requirements apply, especially when such processing produces legal effects or similar significant effects on the data subjects.
KT has taken all measures to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security at its offices and information storage facilities to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the data subjects’ personal information. KT applies all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure safe processing of personal data and to prevent the accidental loss or destruction and unauthorized and / or illegal access to, use, modification or disclosure thereof. In assessing the appropriate level of security and in the process of selecting and implementing suitable technical and organizational measures, KT takes into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing, as well as the risks that are presented by processing for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
Personal data files are maintained for the absolutely necessary period to fulfill the above purposes.
How to contact us
Konnekt-able Technologies Ltd
Marine Point (2nd Floor), Belview Port, Waterford, X91 W0XW, Ireland
30 Dervenion Street, Metamorfosi, Athens 144 51, Greece
IE: +353 51349127
GR: +30 211 11 57857
USA: +1 7323209268
Below you will find contact information of the Irish and the Hellenic Data Protection Authorities. A personal data breach shall be notified to the supervisory Authority (GDPR Article 33):
Irish Data Protection Authority
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 RD28
Hellenic Data Protection Authority
Name: Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA)
Address: Kifissias 1-3, 115 23 Athens, Greece
Telephone: +30-210 6475600 Fax: +30-210 6475628
Email: [email protected]
Updated on 20/4/2022