We are looking for a talented Data Scientist to join the Data Science Department of Konnektable Technologies Ltd. in Athens, Greece.
– Participates in the analysis and validation of data sets/solutions/user experience.
– Contributes to building models for the overall solution, validates results and performance. Contributes to the selection of the model that supports the overall solution.
– Supports the research, identification and delivery of data science solutions to problems along with leading the improvement projects to transform the solutions into tangible results for the business.
– Supports visualization of the model’s insights, user experience and configuration tools for the analytics model.
– Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent.
– Knowledge of the latest technologies and trends on Data Science, including artificial intelligence, machine learning and data fabrics
– Knowledge and experience in applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression
– Good understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms and their real-world advantages/drawbacks, such as RNNs, LSTMs, Random Forest, k-NN, SVM, Decision tree, etc.
– Experience with Time Series forecasting.
– Good data mapping, data transfer and data migration skills. Basic understanding of analytics software (e.g., Python).
– Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-learn, etc.
– Good knowledge of data visualization techniques and data visualization tools such as Matplotlib, Plotly, GGplot, Seaborn, etc.
– Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL Databases extracting, cleaning, preparing, and modelling data.
– Exposure with scalable big data, manipulate them and extract insights from them will be considered.
– Basic understanding of business requirements and data science objectives.
– Good communication and presentation skills.
– Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
– A unique opportunity for a career in a European oriented company and self-development.
– Youthful and professional work culture and environment.
– Flexible work hours.
– International and highly competitive environment in contact with leading-edge technology.
– Broad project variety and possible mobility between projects over time.
– Continuous learning.
– An attractive remuneration package.
Konnektable will assess candidate suitability using the following criteria:
– Initial shortlisting based on evaluation of CV.
– Skype Interview.
– Test assignment & evaluation.
– In-Person Interview.
We are always interested to meet potential team members to join our fast-growing, dynamic team of professionals.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.