Konnektable Technologies Ltd. is looking for a Junior-Mid level Proposal Writer with experience in the management and development of EU funded proposals to join the R&D Presales team in Athens, Greece.
The appropriate candidate will work across all levels of a proposal (proposal writing, consortium building, methodology, project organisation, etc.) producing critical content. The role enables the successful candidate to be a part of exciting interdisciplinary collaboration projects, involving Systems Engineering, Software & Application Development, AI, Cyber Security, Crisis Management, GIS, Telecommunications, Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Industry 4.0.
As Konnektable is an R&D focused organisation, the candidate is expected to keep up to date with technological updates. The post offers an outstanding opportunity to gain a strong track record across exciting, fast-moving and varied application domains, whilst working in an environment with high levels of external collaboration, research and industrial impact.
– Leading a bid end-to-end or working directly with the allocated Bid Manager on several sections of proposals.
– Create proposals that are succinct, coherent, credible, and competitive (related to the technical approach, methodological tools, background of the project & relevance, management approach, consortium complementarities and cooperation arrangements, dissemination & exploitation actions, and impact, etc.).
– Analysing the Calls’ descriptions and drafting clear and accurate responses, ensuring content authored meets the compliance requirements
– Organising material and completing all writing assignments in a timely manner.
– Engaging with internal and external colleagues, actors and delivery partners to secure appropriate input to proposals, as well as motivating others to provide information, to ensure deadlines are adhered to.
– Collaborating closely with technical subject matter experts, to obtain sufficient information such as processes, methods and techniques required to author proposal sections, including technical approaches, management plans, and other content.
– Describing pilot use cases, utilising technology components, in cooperation with business stakeholders/partners.
– Communicating with potential partners and helping in building the proposal consortium.
– Organising and participating in proposal-related meetings and leading co-authors, subject matter experts and technical teams regarding the required input; assembling proposal content authored by other writers and contributors into cohesive, compliant technical proposals.
– Incorporating and addressing feedback and comments from proposal reviews into the proposal to refine approach.
– Ensuring good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders are kept to a high standard.
– Ensuring proposals are submitted on time and to a high standard and relevant format.
– Minimum 1 year of experience in preparation of project proposals for different EC Programmes (including but not limited to Horizon Europe, Erasmus plus, Creative Europe, CERV, Interreg).
– Successful technical grant funding writing experience (Horizon Europe, Life, Interreg, Erasmus+).
– Sound understanding of the different EU funding instruments, their scope, objectives, and target groups.
– Strong persuasive writing skills preferably demonstrated by a proven track record of proposal writing.
– Proven ability to write concise written bid responses based on technical information.
– Capability to gather evidence from multiple sources, as well as experience in providing engaging content from technical information.
– Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal).
– University Degree (preferably in IT relevant field)
– Analytical and critical thinking.
– Ability to cooperate and work in virtual teams using e-meeting tools.
– Relationship management of international partners and ability to motivate teams, organise and facilitate e-meetings.
– Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
– Involved and accountable.
– Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
– Highly self-motivated and methodical, paying attention to detail.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet milestones and strict deadlines.
– MSc or PhD holder.
– Experience in the implementation of collaborative research projects.
– Ability to travel within the EU.
– Experience and understanding of IT professional services. Ideal candidates should have experience or solid background in any of the following areas: Systems Engineering, Software & Application Development, AI, Cyber Security, Crisis Management, GIS, Telecommunications, Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Industry 4.0.
– Attractive compensation package (based on experience and track record).
– Youthful and professional work culture and environment.
– Flexible work hours.
– International and highly competitive environment in contact with leading-edge technology.
To apply for this position please send your CV and short motivation letter to: [email protected]
References of funded projects that you wrote or contributed to will be evaluated; a strong track record within bid writing on major projects is desirable.
Konnektable will assess candidate suitability using the following criteria:
– Initial shortlisting based on evaluation of CV.
– Skype Interview.
– Short Writing Test to evaluate writing skills fundamentals (might be required in case of non demonstrable track record).
– In-Person Interview.
We are always interested to meet potential team members to join our fast-growing, dynamic team of professionals.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.