We are looking for a talented Python Developer with 1-3 years of experience to join the Software Development department of Konnektable Technologies Ltd. in Waterford, Ireland.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other equivalent field (or equivalent experience).
– Experience in developing web applications using Flask and/or Django.
– A strong understanding of Microservices and experience working with RESTful API’s.
– Strong desire to write clean and well tested code.
– Experience in working with relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB).
– Experience in working with DevOps practices, such as CI/CD, Docker and version control (Git).
– Very good knowledge of the English language.
– Excellent written, verbal, scientific communication and time management skills.
– Experience with Agile Development Methodology.
– Linux experience (any flavour).
– Flexible working hours.
– Continuous learning.
– Career growth opportunities.
– International working environment.
– An attractive remuneration package.
– Broad project variety and possible mobility between projects over time.
Konnektable will assess candidate suitability using the following criteria:
– Initial shortlisting based on evaluation of CV.
– Skype Interview.
– Test assignment & evaluation.
– In-Person Interview.
We are always interested to meet potential team members to join our fast-growing, dynamic team of professionals.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.