We are looking for a Sales Director to build and lead our Sales Team and help spearhead our growth in the provision of custom software development services. As a Sales Director, you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Sales team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities. We need someone who can think strategically and execute programmatically. The successful candidate will be able to build their own pipeline and manage a team to do likewise, identify gaps and opportunities and deliver the resources, tools, and assets the team needs to sell successfully.
– 5+ years’ professional sales experience, including 3+ in B2B SaaS sales. Candidates with existing relationships with potential clients will be distinguished from other candidates.
– A strategic outlook to assist our team deliver value to clients and prospects, building upon existing relationships and opening new doors.
– Must be highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented.
– Excellent organisational, communication, prospecting skills, self-motivation, and professionalism.
– Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to recommend and position technical solutions to solve customer business challenges
– Goal-oriented, driven and experienced in networking with and influencing decision-makers.
– Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
– Fast learner and passionate for sales.
– Technically savvy. Experienced with MS-Excel and Powerpoint and CRM practices.
– Build a pipeline of custom software development services opportunities.
– Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing Konnektable’s sales team.
– Identify opportunities to build team’s sales effectiveness. Coordinate cross-functionally to deliver process improvements, playbooks, toolkits, and skills development.
– Develop data-driven insights and recommendations on pipeline, segmentation and targeting, and sales motion.
– Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
– Be responsible for recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
– Collaborate with the CEO to develop annual goals and on driving day-to-day execution
– A unique opportunity for a career in a growing multi-branch European company.
– Attractive compensation package and target-based sales commission commensurate with qualifications and experience.
– Dynamic professional work culture and environment.
– Flexible work hours.
– International and highly competitive environment in contact with leading-edge technology.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume at [email protected]
Currently all the interviews are conducted remotely.
We are always interested to meet potential team members to join our fast-growing, dynamic team of professionals.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.