We are looking for a talented Mobile/Flutter Developer with 1-3 years of experience to join the Software Development department of Konnektable Technologies Ltd., Athens, Greece.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality mobile applications using Flutter. He should be able to write clean, well-documented code and have a good understanding of design principles. He should also be comfortable with debugging and troubleshooting mobile applications.
The ideal candidate should have a strong knowledge of the Flutter framework, Dart language, and the Android and iOS platforms. He should also have a strong understanding of the latest trends and best practices and be able to work well with other developers.
– Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platforms using Flutter.
– Be responsible for shipping cross-platform applications for Android and iOS.
– Develop clean, readable code and design software applications based on user specifications.
– Stay always up to date on Play/App store requirements and mobile application capabilities and trends to be able to help inform Product teams on possible roadmap features, including implementation breakdowns and prototypes.
– Collaborate with our user experience (UI/UX) team and our designers to identify and solve key usability challenges for multiple applications.
– Actively work with our backend team to define and implement APIs and rule sets for data access.
– You have 1+ years of experience in building mobile applications.
– Flutter development experience.
– You have experience in publishing and managing mobile apps in the Apple App Store/Google Play Store.
– You have a strong understanding of UI/UX principles and a critical, detail-oriented eye for design and mobile UIs.
– You have the ability to analyze problems and implement solutions that trade off architectural, usability, performance, reliability, scalability, level-of-effort, and time-to-market.
– Good knowledge of REST API services.
– Experience using version control systems such as Git.
– Eye for detail.
– Continuous Learning Mindset.
– Fluent in English, both oral and written.
– Experience with BloC pattern when developing flutter applications.
– Basic understanding of React.js
– Flexible working hours.
– Flexible location.
– Continuous learning.
– Career growth opportunities.
– International working environment.
– An attractive remuneration package.
– Broad project variety and possible mobility between projects over time.
Konnektable will assess candidate suitability using the following criteria:
– Initial shortlisting based on evaluation of CV.
– Skype Interview.
– Test assignment & evaluation.
– In-Person Interview.
If you are an experienced Flutter developer who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, please apply today!
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume at [email protected]
We are always interested to meet potential team members to join our fast-growing, dynamic team of professionals.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.