Konnektable Technologies Ltd. is a Software Development company based in Waterford/Ireland, with offices located also in Greece and the USA. At Konnektable, we combine Internet Technology with the application of Research and Development, aiming to build software products that are powered by data-driven insights, utilizing analytics, semantics, and IoT technologies to connect disparate systems, enabling users to manage a specific process or system efficiently. Among other services we also offer end-to-end software development services (Technical Consulting, Web Development, Enterprise Solutions, Mobile Apps, UI/UX Design etc.)
We are looking for a talented Mobile/Flutter Developer with 1-3 years of experience to join the Software Development department of Konnektable Technologies Ltd., remotely.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality mobile applications using Flutter. He should be able to write clean, well-documented code and have a good understanding of design principles. He should also be comfortable with debugging and troubleshooting mobile applications.
The ideal candidate should have a strong knowledge of the Flutter framework, Dart language, and the Android and iOS platforms. He should also have a strong understanding of the latest trends and best practices and be able to work well with other developers.
– Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platforms using Flutter.
– Be responsible for shipping cross-platform applications for Android and iOS.
– Develop clean, readable code and design software applications based on user specifications.
– Stay always up to date on Play/App store requirements and mobile application capabilities and trends to be able to help inform Product teams on possible roadmap features, including implementation breakdowns and prototypes.
– Collaborate with our user experience (UI/UX) team and our designers to identify and solve key usability challenges for multiple applications.
– Actively work with our backend team to define and implement APIs and rule sets for data access.
– You have 1+ years of experience in building mobile applications.
– Flutter development experience.
– You have experience in publishing and managing mobile apps in the Apple App Store/Google Play Store.
– You have a strong understanding of UI/UX principles and a critical, detail-oriented eye for design and mobile UIs.
– You have the ability to analyze problems and implement solutions that trade off architectural, usability, performance, reliability, scalability, level-of-effort, and time-to-market.
– Good knowledge of REST API services.
– Experience using version control systems such as Git.
– Eye for detail.
– Continuous Learning Mindset.
– Fluent in English, both oral and written.
– Experience with BloC pattern when developing flutter applications.
– Basic understanding of React.js
– Flexible working hours.
– Flexible location.
– Continuous learning.
– Career growth opportunities.
– International working environment.
– An attractive remuneration package.
– Broad project variety and possible mobility between projects over time.
Konnektable will assess candidate suitability using the following criteria:
– Initial shortlisting based on evaluation of CV.
– Skype Interview.
– Test assignment & evaluation.
– In-Person Interview.
If you are an experienced Flutter developer who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, please apply today!
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume at [email protected]
We are always interested to meet potential team members to join our fast-growing, dynamic team of professionals.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.